- In these conditions (‘The Company’) means Iberital UK Ltd. T/A Jaguar Espresso Systems. Purchase orders can only be accepted upon & subject to our Conditions of Sale as outlined in this document.
- Where the Purchaser’s written conditions & warranties conflict with these conditions, the Company’s conditions shall prevail unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing.
- Nothing in these conditions will deprive the purchaser of any rights granted by statute in the United Kingdom.
- All quotations are open for acceptance within 30 days of offer and are withdrawn at the expiry of such period. The Company reserves the right at any time to refuse any order.
- Delivery will be to the address on the account or delivery address (if applicable), unless otherwise specified at the time of ordering or on the purchase order. All orders will be subject to a delivery charge unless arrangements for collection are made at the time of ordering. All goods are sent by courier with the exception of some offshore deliveries which are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery. Full details of all delivery charges are available on request please email [email protected].
- All orders placed online at www.jesuk.com no later than 3 p.m. Monday-Friday will be despatched the same day. Online orders placed after 3 p.m. on Friday will be despatched the next working day. All other orders placed by telephone, fax or email the cut off time for same day despatch is 2 p.m. The Company cannot guarantee that all orders will be despatched on the day of ordering. Orders placed on bank holidays or during other closure periods will be despatched on the first working day after the closure period.
- All espresso machines are palletised.
- All new boilers for espresso machines are sent via pallets.
- Specific coffee grinders are sent via pallet at our discretion and noted against the product description online.
- Delivery of pallets is next working day subject to location.
- Certain back orders are sent by Royal Mail Recorded delivery. These items will be delivered within 5 working days.
- All goods despatched by The Company will require a signature. Goods will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained.
- Where goods are collected from The Company please ensure that all of the items shown on the delivery note are checked before leaving The Company, as missing items will not be considered the responsibility of The Company when they have been signed for.
- Standard deliveries by courier are made the next working day after despatch between 8 a.m. & 5.30 p.m. subject to location - (except during busy periods where the courier may deliver outside of this window). Working days are Monday – Friday excluding bank holidays. For urgent supplies a timed delivery can be arranged subject to special rates, terms & conditions and location. Saturday and Sunday deliveries are also available subject to special rates, terms & conditions and location. All requests for special deliveries must be made at the time of ordering. For timed deliveries e.g. 9 a.m. deliveries, goods may be delivered as early as 7a.m. on the day of delivery. If goods cannot be signed for they will be returned to the depot and despatched on a standard delivery the next working day (subject to location).
- It may be possible in some circumstances to collect goods from a local depot. Please contact the Company for details. Standard courier charges will still apply.
- Deliveries to Ireland & EU we require a valid EORI number. Goods are sent DAP (Delivered at Place). It is is the reponsibility of the receiver of the goods to settle any duty and VAT with our courier. Once paid, the courier will deliver goods to you.
- The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage in any manner whatsoever for failure or delay in delivery when any circumstances prevented, hindered or delayed delivery. The Company recommends that service calls or installations are not booked until the goods have been received.
LOSSES & DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
- All losses & damage in transit must be reported to the courier & the Company within 48 hours of receipt of goods or delivery note. Claims will not be considered unless the delivery note has been clearly marked PACKAGED DAMAGED (if the packaging looks damaged) when the goods are signed for. Customers who receive pallets that are damaged on arrival must refuse the whole delivery and not take in ANY PART of it if there is evidence of damage. All damages should be recorded on the delivery note. Claims for goods that have not been signed for at the time of delivery will be rejected.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
- Returns can only be accepted by prior arrangement & will be subject to a handling & restocking charge of 25%. We must be notified within 3 days of receipt of delivery of any damaged/faulty goods to be returned to us. Credits will not be raised for items where we are notified outside of this 3 day period. Customers must complete the online Return Authorisation Form in full. When goods are approved for return an RMA no. will be issued. This RMA number must be affixed to the outside of all packages being returned. Goods must be returned carriage paid to the Company by secure method where a signature upon arrival is required. Returns for non-faulty goods which are subject to the re-stocking charge must be made within 28 days of purchase.
- All parts are guaranteed for 6 months. The Company will repair or replace at its own discretion. Goods are tested upon return to the Company. Wearable parts such as group seals are non-replaceable. Credits will not be issued for parts taken from a service kit or assembly where the complete kit or assembly is not returned. Steam and water valves & other assemblies - components for repair will be supplied. Replacement valves will not be issued. It should be noted that group solenoids leak due to scale, please do not return these items as credits will not be issued. Credits will not be issued for damage caused by misuse/abuse, scale or lack of cleaning or products used for an incorrect purpose. Electronics such as PCBs & touchpanels are supplied without 6 months warranty. PCBs are non-returnable. Iberital espresso machines are supplied with a 12 month parts only warranty.
JAGUAR ESPRESSO GRINDER WARRANTY
- All grinders sold by Jaguar Espresso come with 12-month parts only and/or return to base warranty. If you encounter a faulty/damaged grinder please email the details with a photograph to [email protected]
- The grinder warranty does not include misuse. Please ensure prior to use that the grinder blades are not touching and that they are adjusted for courser coffee. Please note the MC2 Grinders are recommended for domestic use only.
- If the grinder can be repaired by supplying replacement part(s) we will charge for the required items and issue a credit upon receipt of the faulty parts.
- Should a grinder need to be returned to us for repair please request an RMA (Returns Number) by logging into your account at www.jesuk.com and selecting the “returns request” option, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please note grinder repairs can take up to 2 weeks and carriage to us will need to be paid by you. As the distributor it is your responsibility, if required, to provide a replacement grinder for your customer during this inspection and repair warranty period. In the rare situation that upon inspection the product is found to be beyond economical repair then we will replace at our cost.
- The Company accepts no liability for consequential loss or damage to property that is attributed to the failure of the goods supplied (whether or not the Company is the manufacturer of the goods).
PRICES & PAYMENT
- All prices are subject to alteration without notice and goods will be invoiced at the prices ruling at the date of delivery. All goods are subject to the standard Value Added Tax in the net invoice. The tax point is shown on the invoice.
- Where accounts have been approved for credit, payment for the goods becomes due 30 days from the end of the month following invoice. The Company shall have the right in its absolute discretion following non-observance of the above payment terms, not withstanding any contract the Purchaser may have made with a third party, to terminate without notice any agreement to make supplies to any person or refuse or limit the amount of credit to be given to any person and to withhold supplies from any person.
- The Company reserves the right (in the Company’s absolute discretion) to verify or withdraw without notice any of the credit arrangements made.
- Until full payment has been received, all goods supplied shall remain the property of the Company.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
- The risk in the goods passes in delivery but beneficial ownership shall remain with the Company until full payment is received. Legal title to the goods shall remain with the Company until such time as the Company has received payment of the price of the goods and any other goods and services previously or subsequently supplied to the Purchaser, whereupon the title will pass to the Purchaser. The Purchaser may exercise its right to sell goods as the fiduciary agent of the Company in the usual course of business but such right shall automatically cease if a receiver, manager or administrator is appointed over the assets, undertaking of the property of the purchaser. Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the Purchaser (and provided the goods are still in existence and have not been resold) the Company shall be entitled at any time to require the Purchaser to deliver up the goods to the Company and if the Purchaser fails to do so forthwith to enter upon any premises of the Purchaser or any third party where the goods are stored and repossess the goods.
- All images and content contained within the Company’s catalogues, brochures, literature & website is the copyright of the Company and MAY NOT be partially or totally reproduced in any form without the prior written consent of the Company and then only for the purpose of promoting and selling those products when purchased directly from the Company.
- The Company shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of any delay or failure in delivery of any goods, or in performing any of the Company’s other obligations, due directly or indirectly to any cause of whatsoever nature, outside the reasonable control of the Company including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, invasion, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, disorder, malicious damage, fire, flood, tempest, epidemic, quarantine restriction, strikes or other industrial disputes, lockout, freight embargoes, unusually severe weather, shortage of raw materials or energy supplies, transportation delays, the failure of sub contactors or suppliers to perform and or acts or omissions of the Purchasers.
- In the event that any of these Conditions or any part of shall be determined invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such Condition or part shall be severed from the remainder of these Conditions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This contract will be governed by the Laws of England and be subject to jurisdiction of the English Courts.