Espresso Machine Cleaning
All aspects of espresso machine cleaning and descaling are covered by our range of market leading brands including Puly Caff, Bravilor, Pallo, Cafelat, Espazzola and Iberital, with the option to choose from generic unbranded alternatives. All products are available at competitive trade prices with fast delivery to trade.
- Puly Caff’s excellent Group Head Cleaner uses a unique fast dissolve formula to quickly clean heads without leaving residue behind. The original powder is available in small and large tubs and sachets.
- For a 100% organic solution, try Puly Caff Verde in 510g or 1kg tubs which is just as effective as the original Puly Caff when used regularly.
- Jaguar offer a range of tools to assist the cleaning of group heads including a caffeine wrench, and a range of brushes designed for specialised group head cleaning.
- Metal blanking discs are available from Puly and unbranded and range from 53mm-57mm in size, plus a 49mm rubber option. 57mm options can be easily held in place with the group head maintenance filterholder from Iberital.
- The Espazzola group head cleaner fits 58mm machines and uses the hot water from the machine for a thorough and comprehensive removal of coffee residue.
- For cleaning steam tubes Puly Milk frother cleaner quickly and effectively removes milk and calcium deposits on and inside steam tubes and is available in 1L bottles or in packs of 4x25ml doses.
- Pallo Steamy Wanda, available in green with 6mm diameter bristles or red with 7.2mm diameter bristles, are great for quickly cleaning inside steam tubes between cycles. For a more economic option, Jaguar pipe brushes from 210mm-432mm in length with bristles 5mm to 23mm in diameter are just the job.
- To descale commercial espresso machines try Puly Caff’s 10L bottle which is perfect for engineers, or choose between Bravilor Renegite for professional users, and Jaguar’s tub of 24 descaling tablets for smaller commercial espresso machines.
- To descale domestic machines Puly Baby and Puly Descaler both offer effective solutions and are available in three sizes of sachet.